Call for Papers
The importance of parallel computing is again increasing rapidly with the ubiquitous availability of multi-core CPUs,
many-pipe GPUs as well as cluster systems. Computationally demanding disciplines such as realistic 3D computer graphics
and high-performance scientific visualization are strongly affected by this trend and require novel efficient parallel
graphics and visualization solutions.
All papers should have a direct relation to some aspect of parallelism in graphics or visualization such as multi-core
computing, multi-pipe GPU rendering/computing, distributed systems, clusters or grid environments.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Photo-realistic rendering
- Volume rendering
- Large data set visualization
- GPGPU applications
- Simulations for interactive applications
- Cluster based graphics and visualization systems
- Large and high resolution displays
- Efficient graphics and visualization methods
- Out of core rendering from/for multiple resources
- Parallel visual computing
- Large scale simulations and graphics rendering
- Visualization and graphics for scientific, engineering and commercial applications
- Graphics and visualization in Grid environments
- Multimodal applications
- Scheduling, memory management and data coherence
The proceedings of the Symposium will be published in the Eurographics Proceedings Series and on the Eurographics Digital Library. Note that the authors of up to three of the best papers from the EGPGV Symposium will be invited to submit extended journal versions to IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics.